This stunning bush property is located in the heart of the ever Popular Leeuwfontein Estate.
With 3 upstairs bedrooms and one bedroom downstairs, this home is perfect for the ever growing family.
The 2 spacious lounges, open plan dining room and kitchen and the open deck, grant this home endless opportunities for entertaining guests in utmost style and sophistication. The kitchen also offers plenty of cupboard space and countertop space, a place for every appliance.
The pantry and scullery are separate from the kitchen, maintaining an air of order and cleanliness.
The spacious deck has direct access to the pool and garden, with just the right amount of sun and shade to enjoy and unwind after a long day. The garden also features an irrigation system, and is partially fenced.
The home also offers air conditioning, underfloor heating, cooling fans, a fireplace, CCTV cameras and a workshop.
This property should not be missed!!
*More of the estate:
Leeuwfontein Estates is an exclusive wildlife Estates situated on Roodeplaat dam. The Estates is an ecologically controlled development that offers 280ha of unspoiled bushveld, a wide variety of birds and small game. A place where you can truly reinvigorate yourself. A variety of antelopes, zebras and other wild animals have been reintroduced and their sustainability has been well prepared. Even though such unspoiled nature is offered, the Estates is only 11km North-East of Zambesi off-ramp on the N1, and thereby well connected and close to the CBD.
The Estates and its surroundings offer excellent recreational activities, like boat access to the dam, horse riding facilities, nature trails, bird watching hides and tennis courts to name a few.
– A series of waterholes complete with wetlands, pathways, boardwalks along the dam’s edge allow unlimited opportunities to enjoy the tranquil spoils of nature within the refuge of the Estates
– The Clubhouse forms the focal point for the resident community of Leeuwfontein Estates. It has a swimming pool, sundeck, bar and fully equipped kitchen.
– The Tennis Court
– A fully equipped Equestrian centre and horse riding trails will ensure countless hours of recreation for horse lovers in the haven of the Estates.
– There are 3 golf courses nearby
– To top everything else, the owners have their own private access to Roodeplaat Dam, where they can practice a whole series of water activities within the designated areas, or one can go game of bird viewing from your own vessel, along the Roodeplaat Nature Reserve Leeuwfontein Estates is a Security Village, with a single entrance that is manned by 24h a day in-house Security. The Estates has a palisade fence in the perimeter which is electrified. To prevent trespassers from digging through underneath the fence, a concrete strip has been cast underneath the fence. The fence and Estates is patrolled regularly The FHD brings more of the bush to your door and increases the pleasure and richness of the experience of being at home.
– The centrepiece of the concept of Leeuwfontein Estates is the conservation of the natural variety. The Estates were established ecologically along with predetermined functional habitat management principles. This means that animal habitat takes preference and that human habitat is phased in to form a natural and integrated part of the whole- One measure to protect the natural bushveld is that each owner may only fence in and develop 1.500m of his 10.000m property. Consequently, more than 85% of the total area is untouched and forms unrestricted free range for the wildlife- Fauna and flora is not only protected but re-introduced. Grey Duikers, Mongoose, Porcupines, Small Spotted Genets, Yellow Mongoose, Bush Babies and other animals were already habituating on the Estates before development. Zebras, Wildebeest, Warthogs and smaller Antelopes are currently on the Estates.